What separates the “Envelope-atron” from existing envelopes is:
– It can hold up to 3 billets for multiple-outs
– You can show the envelope all the way around before executing the switch
– It is sturdy, and you don’t have to worry about it falling apart or failing during performance
– The switch is a very smooth, natural motion, with no jerky or suspicious movements
– You can show the inside empty
This is a DIY envelope, and all the materials can be found on your desk and in your kitchen. The first envelope will likely take about 15 minutes to make, but once you know the process, you can easily make a bunch of them in a short amount of time.